LOVE. PERIOD 2018
It all started when…We SAid "Let's Do Something!"
Fourth Annual PFLAG Santa Barbara
Interfaith Pride Celebration
Join us at PRIDE celebration on
Saturday, August 25, 2018! 1 pm
Chase Palm Park
323 E Cabrillo Blvd.
As the Opening Ceremony to this year’s Pacific Pride Festival, Love. Period, an Interfaith Pride Celebration, will provide a safe space for everyone. Open and welcoming faith groups will come together to stand up for the dignity of the LGBTQ+ Community. The celebration will feature an Interfaith Choir and promises to be healing, inspiring, and uplifting.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.
We Thank our 2018 Love. Period
- All Saints by the Sea Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church of the Beatitudes
- Community Shul of Montecito
- Congregation B’nai B’rith
- First Congregational Church of Santa Barbara
- First United Methodist Church Santa Barbara
- Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Goleta
- Santa Barbara Friends (Quaker)
- St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
- St. Michael’s University Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- University United Methodist Church
- Unitarian Society of Santa Barbara
- Cambridge Drive Community Church
- Unity Church
- Pacific Pride Foundation.
Would you like to join us as an open and welcoming congregation?
FIND OUT how to join us!
Please contact us if you would like your community or organization to become a sponsor.
PFLAG SANTA BARBARA IS A TAX-EXEMPT, NONPROFIT 501©3 ORGANIZATION THAT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS GROUP.